WTI Wissenschaftlich-Technische Ingenieurberatung GmbH
A team of experienced scientists and well-skilled engineers enables WTI to realise a wide range of engineering services in the nuclear field with experience of more than 35 years.
WTI performs planning and engineering services in the following areas:
- Planning and construction of plants
- Decommissioning planning
- Safety analyses and application documents for licensing procedures
- Nuclear waste management (waste disposal, development of packaging documentation)
- Calculations (shielding, criticality, thermodynamics, mechanics)
- Development of calculation procedures and methods
The WTI head office is located in the centre of the technology region Aachen-Cologne. The Research Centre Jülich and the Technology Centre Jülich are direct neighbours. The universities of Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf and Aachen as well as the universities of applied sciences of Jülich, Aachen and Cologne are nearby. Even the Maastricht University (The Netherlands) and the Lüttich University (Belgium) are not far away.
Loading of a transport and storage cask based on the loading pattern planned by WTI